Introducing Corro, a fresh new equestrian retailer and one-stop shop for all your horsey and stable needs. With fantastic customer service and goods promised “at the best prices guaranteed,” you might just have a new favorite online tack store. And honestly, it just feels good to shop somewhere different from the “big” guys, if you know what I mean!
The next show I am going to is in October and I plan to do a division on Hamster, as well as help groom for Charlottetowne Stable. At a big show, it is super easy to misplace things and feel disorganized by the 4th day, especially if everyone is sharing supplies! This time, I wanted to create my own Hamster-friendly show supplies in an effort to feel more organized and help calm my show nerves. Luckily, Corro was there to help me get started. The website was very easy to use and simple to search for specific items. I also saw new brands that I hadn’t heard of before and I really appreciated that. I sent a few questions to one of the shop consultants and she was quick to answer and offer suggestions. It really was a great first experience.
Look inside my order and you can see that it is pretty diverse!
- Jolly Stall Snack. Hamster is 5 and wants constant attention at his stall, especially at shows when there is extra aisle foot traffic. This Jolly Snack will hopefully make him more content having alone time!
- To help brighten his light coat and enhance his dapples, I got the Vetrolin White ‘N Brite Shampoo. Don’t let the word “white” scare you, it works just as well on darker coats too, without bleaching them out.
- My favorite tail detangler recently switched manufacturers, so I was up for trying a common barn favorite: Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine. Poor Hamster’s tail needs all the help it can get!
- Knotty Horse Apricot Oil Highlighting Coat Shine. Knotty Horse is a brand I am not familiar with but Corro had great things to say about them. I was looking for a finishing spray, something I could use as a groom minutes before show prep. I really look forward to giving this product a try on both Ham and Chloe. It will be interesting to see how it does on two different colored coats.
- Sole Pack Medicated Hoof Packing. I probably should have gotten the individual use “paddies” for easier show use, but this large quantity is great to have on the trailer in case you need it. We have definitely been to a few show venues here in the South where the footing hasn’t been the best, so sometimes we have to stay ahead of potential sore feet.
- Poor little Hamster was getting a rub from one of his older bell boots, so I thought these Centaur Fleece Cuff Bell Boots would do the trick and help prevent two things we definitely do not want to see at the horse show: an ugly rub and a missing shoe!
- To keep tack and my tall boots looking show ready, Corro suggested the Effax Leather Combination Cleaner. I like it because it does not leave a greasy residue behind.
- Hamster is not going to like this one, but the Slow Hay Feeder will help slow his hay chomping down and hopefully not only help the barn’s hay bill, but will also curb some of that stall boredom I referred to above.
Whether you ride English or Western, all of your horse and stable shopping needs are just a click away. Also worth noting is the guaranteed prices. If you find an item for cheaper elsewhere, they will match it or better. Corro also guarantees receipt of purchases within 5 business days and shipping is free when you spend over $99. In essence, your complete satisfication is guaranteed when you shop Corro.
Use code HORSEGLAM at checkout and receive an additional 10% off your total order! Visit CORRO to get started now!