I am loving The Polished Rider – an online equestrian retail boutique that offers everything you need to look fashionable and ride functionally. Winter is finally here in NC with temperatures dipping into the 20s! To be honest, I was sort of excited to try out my new winter riding jacket from The Polished Rider: The Maya Jacket by Horseware Ireland.
- The color is lovely. Olive green jacket, with brass zipper and brown suede trim.
- Padding lines and darts are on trend and slimming.
- High neckline is flattering and super cozy.
- Love the subtle sheen to the jacket. I could easily see myself wearing this with jeans too. AND because it is machine washable (see below) I can easily wear it outside of the barn.
- Machine washable! Bye-Bye horse hair!
- Two-way zipper for riding comfortably.
- High collar to block the wind and other weather.
- Hidden hood in neckline.
- Pockets outside and inside. Large enough for phone and carrots.
This jacket is only $110 and ships free from The Polished Rider! Be on the lookout for more photos from one of my recent photoshoots! 🙂